Childhood and Adolescent Cancer and Blood Diseases Center
To promote excellence in clinical care, education and research in children, adolescents and young adults with cancer and a variety of blood diseases.
♦ To provide quality clinical care to children, adolescents and young adults with cancer and blood disorders.
♦ To educate the next generation of trainees in pediatric hematology, oncology and stem cell transplantation.
♦ To investigate the genetic, immunological and environmental aspects of childhood, adolescent and young adult cancers and blood disorders.
- Cancer Genetics and Biology
- Tumor Immunology
- Adoptive Cellular Immunotherapy
- Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Therapy
- Developmental Therapeutics and Immunology
- Targeted Humoral and Cellular Therapy
- Alternative Donor Stem Cell Transplantation
- Reduced Intensity/Toxicity Conditioning
- Wellness and Survivorship
The Childhood and Adolescent Cancer and Blood Diseases Center is a cutting edge, state of the art, multidisciplinary center providing comprehensive quality care in this age group, mentoring trainees and performing interdisciplinary basic, translational and clinical research in cancer and blood diseases.
For more information about our Center’s clinical, educational and research programs, please call 914.594.2150
Page updated: November 25, 2014