Who are we?
Our team is charged with developing and producing a variety of communications that increase awareness, understanding and support of the university and its mission.
What do we do?
We handle media relations, internal and external publications, web presence, community relations, crisis communications, institutional advertising and support services for the university, the three schools and various departments.
What do we accomplish, produce or handle?
- InTouch, the university's monthly newsletter
- Chironian, the semi-annual magazine
- Annual Report
- Booklets, brochures and other print communications
- University website
- Support services for leadership, faculty, students and staff
- Consulting services through PROSE (Public Relations Office Services Extra)
- Crisis communications
- Media services
- Press releases
- Speakers bureau
- Daily press clips
- Media relations
Rules of the Road
- Provide the news the community wants and needs to know
- Be fanatical about accuracy
- Always ask, "What message does this convey?"