Prepare an Application
- Download or obtain the application form and instructions for preparation.
- If there is no formal application or protocol format, follow the guide for preparation of a protocol.
- Complete the application and provide a copy to the Office of Research Administration for review.
- Complete and sign the College forms; provide the signed forms to the Office of Research Administration with the application.
Applications are due ORA two weeks before the agency deadline for submission.
As the authorized institutional office. ORA approves all applications prior to submission. This is an institutional requirement whether or not submission is electronic and whether or not the agency requires institutional approval. Additionally,
- If the protocol involves human subjects, it must be approved by the College’s Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- If the protocol involves vertebrate animals, it must be approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
- If the protocol involves hazardous material, it must be approved by the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC).
Page updated: January 27, 2012