Transition to Medical School Program (Registration/ Orientation) begins on Mon. July 27, 2015 in the Medical Education Center Lobby (#3 on campus map) and 3rd Floor between the hours of 9:00am and 12:00pm. Several offices will be set up there for your official check-in.
Parking for Registration Day will be available behind the Basic Sciences Building (#2 on the campus map). (The Security Department will issue parking permits at Registration if you plan to register your vehicle.)
The Registrar’s Office will pre-register you for the entire academic year.
To finalize your registration, complete these steps:
- Get your student ID card. The Registrar’s Office will take your photo on Registration Day. Security will issue your ID card.
- Enter or update your Address and Emergency Contact information in the Student Self Service portal, on the Student Center tab. The student portal can be accessed here. Login using your NYMC e-mail username and password.
- Complete the Ethnicity Form located here and bring it with you
- Submit the online Student/Parent Information form located here.
- Pay tuition, fees, and health insurance charges to the Bursar’s Office
New York Medical College
Office of the Registrar
Sunshine Cottage, Room 127
Valhalla, NY 10595
Page updated: June 16, 2015