Registration encompasses the process of selecting courses and getting approval of course selections, as well as ensuring that tuition and financial aid issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Registration procedures and timing vary according to program. To see details, please select your program in the lefthand menu.
All students should do the following before the start of each term:
- Update contact info (address, phones, emergency contacts) in the Portal
- Submit any outstanding documentation and/or payments to the Financial Aid and Bursar Offices
- Purchase a parking permit (if needed) in the Portal
- Submit proof of health insurance coverage to the Bursar’s Office to purchase student health insurance
Additionally, new students should:
- Get an NYMC Photo ID card from the Security Office
- Submit proof of immunization to Student Health Services
- Bring I-20 forms, passports, and I-94 cards to International Student and Scholar Advisor Elizabeth Ward (BSB-Room A23) (new international students only)
New students in Public Health & Biostatics can find Orientation info here.