2018-2019 Fourth Year Elective Registration
Registering for “Home” Electives (offered at NYMC or its affiliated sites)
- During Open Enrollment (5/6/18-5/18/18) refer to the 2018-2019 4th Year Elective Catalog to select your electives.
- Find the CRN (course number) for the elective (at the site and time) of your choice in the spreadsheet at the end of the catalog.
- Log in to the TouroOne portal at https://touroone.touro.edu/sso/login and click Registration on the left blue sidebar.
- Click Add/Drop Classes (this will open a new browser window)
- Select the Term: For electives starting July – Dec, select Fall 2018. For Jan – May, select Spring 2019.
- Enter your CRNs into the boxes.
- Click Submit Changes. (If you receive a “class closed” error, it means that all spots in this rotation are already taken. Return to the elective catalog to choose another elective and repeat the registration steps above.
- After open enrollment closes locate the elective you would like to take in the 2018-2019 4th Year Elective Catalog (LCMS+ or TouroOne portal)
- Find the CRN (Course Reference Number) for the specific site and month. Found at the end of the Elective Catalog.
- E-mail Melanie Rodriguez at email@example.com to receive permission to enroll for the elective.
- If approved, Student Affairs will enroll you in the course.
Registering for “Away” Electives (at non-NYMC affiliated sites)
- Apply (through VSLO or the host institution’s procedure) and receive approval to participate in an elective. Additional details can be found in the 4th year elective catalog. Be sure to collect your evaluator's e-mail address.
- Use the Fourth Year CRN Request form so the Registrar’s Office can create a CRN (course number) for you.
- The Registrar's Office will enroll you in the elective.
- Repeat with additional electives.
Dropping "Home" or “Away” Courses
- E-mail Melanie Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org who will process the change for you.