How to Apply
Applicants must meet the following qualifications prior to starting:
- Completion of an ACGME accredited residency anesthesia program
- Eligible to hold Unrestricted New York State Medical License
- Personal Statement
- CV with photo
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- Copy of Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Scores Transcript
- ITE/AKT Score Report (if applicable)
- Three Letters of Recommendation from the following: Director of Regional Anesthesia & Acute Pain Service or your Department Chair, Residency Program Director, one additional letter of recommendation
- Copy of ECFMG (if applicable)
- Copy of Medical Diploma
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if applicable)
We support J-1 visa.
Contact Louise Nyemchek, Fellowship Program Coordinator at (914) 493-7692 with any application questions.