- PGY2 $61,277
- PGY3 $66,953
- PGY4 $69,000
- PGY5 $71,178
- Chief Differential: $3,350
PGY wage levels are determined by previous years of training.
- On-campus housing is available. Preference is given on a seniority and need basis. The Department offers one-studio apartment and one-two bedroom apartment.
Committee of Interns and Residents (CIR)
- Our housestaff are CIR members and enjoy many benefits including:
- Meal Cards are offered to housestaff that are on-call
- Books and Equipment - $500/year
- Conference - $1000/year
- Conference - PGY3 and above will receive an additional $500
- Optical - $100/year (also available for the spouse)
Click here to view a summary of available benefits. See the CIR website for full details.