The Institutional Compliance Program provides that the responsibilities of the Institutional Compliance Committee include without limitation the following:
- Providing general oversight and reviewing at least annually the compliance roles, responsibilities and activities of the compliance program.
- Assisting the Institutional Compliance Officer in determining compliance priorities.
- Advising and making recommendations, as appropriate, to the Audit Committee with regard to the compliance program.
- Providing periodic reports of its activities to the Audit Committee.
- Taking appropriate actions to ensure compliance awareness and that compliance deficiencies are reasonably addressed consistent with the compliance program.
Institutional Compliance Committee
- Robert W. Amler, M.D. M.B.A., Dean of School of Health Sciences and Practice
- Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A., Chancellor and CEO
- Edmund La Gamma, M.D. '76, School of Medicine
- Adam D. Hammerman, M.B.A., Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Patric K. Stanton, Ph.D., Graduate School of Basic Medical Sciences
- Denise Tahara, M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., School of Health Sciences and Practice