View the Capital Projects Photo Album
- Capital projects must receive preliminary approval from a Dean, or the Vice President for Administration and Finance prior to being submitted to the Office of Facilities.
- Based on an initial plan, The Office of Facilities will develop and estimated cost and preliminary drawings for the project.
- Facilities will discuss the initial plan and estimated cost with the requestor. After initial authorization, and verification of an approved account number, Facilities will provide final plans specifications and a final estimated cost based upon any revisions that have been made.
- Upon completion of final plans, drawings and specification, Facilities will prepare timelines for the project and invite a group of Contractors to bid the specific project.
- The Project Manager throughout the duration of the project handles all Contractor interactions.