INSTITUTIONAL COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
Institutional Compliance Committee
The Institutional Compliance Program provides that the responsibilities of the Institutional Compliance Committee include without limitation the following:
- Providing general oversight and reviewing at least annually the compliance roles, responsibilities and activities of the compliance program.
- Assisting the Institutional Compliance Officer in determining compliance priorities.
- Advising and making recommendations, as appropriate, to the Audit Committee with regard to the compliance program.
- Providing periodic reports of its activities to the Audit Committee.
- Taking appropriate actions to ensure compliance awareness and that compliance deficiencies are reasonably addressed consistent with the compliance program.
View the membership of the Institutional Compliance Committee (login required)