Paper Shredding Service
420 Columbus Avenue
Valhalla, New York 10595
Mark Joao, General Manager
Robert O’Connor, Sr. Sales Representative (Primary Contact for service)
Tim Butler, Operations Manager
An approved JCAHO, HIPPA and NCQA vendor.
Service - An on-site mobile paper shredding service provider.
• Contract pricing in effect for all departments.
• High Security/High Speed Mobile Shredding Truck
• Trained, Bonded, Uniformed, Badge ID personnel.
• Certificate of Destruction presented upon completion.
• User-friendly – do not remove paper clips, staples, rubber bands, or any other fastener.
• Environmentally responsible – all shredded paper is recycled locally in Tarrytown, NY.
• Cost effective – 40 times faster than in-house shredding machines.
• Convenient Scheduling and Fast Response to Client Requests.
• Liability insurance coverage of $5 million.
One Time Shred (Purge Program)
• Removal of old boxes
• Labor provided to remove boxes and files from storage areas
• Collection bins provided at “no charge”
Scheduled Service (Automatic)
• Weekly, biweekly, or monthly scheduled service
• No charge for attractive, secure, safe and user-friendly security containers (consoles).
Document destruction done right on site.
Total security in the destruction of patient or sensitive information.
Note: Every circumstance is different. Therefore, telephone Robert O’Connor to obtain a price for your particular job.