Members of the Bioethics Institute of New York Medical College are primarily involved in teaching first and second year medical students.
Institute members come from a broad cross section of professions including law, medicine, administration, religion and science.
- Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A., Director 914-594-4900
- Francis Belloni, Ph.D.
- Jo-Ann Frank, M.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Thomas Hughart email@example.com
- Mary Elizabeth Lell, M.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Joy, M.D., J.D.
- Robert G. Lerner, M.D. email@example.com
- Steven Marks, M.D.
- Matthew Pravetz, O.F.M., Ph.D.
- Steven Shainmark, M.D.
- Klaus Shreiber, M.D.
- Amit Tailor, M.D.