Student organizations and clubs must contact Anthony M. Sozzo, M.A., M.S.Ed., in the Office of Student Affairs for event space and room reservations.
STAFF AND FACULTY:
Most room reservations on the Valhalla campus are facilitated through the Office of Facilities Management. For any room reservation needs, please click on the links below.
For requesters with a username and password:
- Please log in using your email address. (If a password has not be assigned to you please contact the Facilities department and we can assign one for you – we are currently at a limited number of licenses.)
- This will give the user access to the campus scheduler which includes all Classrooms in SHSP; Modules in MEC; Auditoriums; Lobbies; Freeman Dining Room; Alumni Conference/Living Room; Sunshine Conference Room and Skyline Conference Rooms.
- Once you log in Users may click on the Reservation Wizard which will allow you to enter the date, time and name of your event/meeting.
- You may also specify the type of room you would like to use (example: conference room style; auditorium or classroom style).
- The reservation wizard will then give you a list of the rooms available that meet your event/meeting needs.
- Once you click on the submit button your request will be sent to the Facilities Department and/or Educational Media for final approval.
- The user will be sent a confirmation email and the event can be viewed in the calendar. If you require any assistance or housekeeping services please contact the Facilities department at 594-4588.
For requestors that wish to log in as a guest:
Guests will be able to enter the date, time and name of the event/meeting. This request will then be forwarded to the Facilities department. Facilities will then assign a room for you and you will be sent a confirmation. Logging in as a guest will not give you access to the campus calendar. If your request is denied Facilities will contact you to make other arrangements. Denials of requests will only occur if the space is already occupied or if the space is reserved for the teaching courses.