- The October 15, 2018 Colloquium - Aging in Place: Multidisciplinary Perspectives. View the Video Part 1, Video Part 2 and the colloquium video timeline
- The September 26, 2018 presentation by Dr. George Wang, "Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease: Integrative Approaches to Prevention and Treatment."
- The October 10, 2017 presentation by the Telehealth Intervention Program for Seniors (TIPS) Team, “The Telehealth Intervention Program for Seniors (TIPS): An Effective Innovation for Community-based Health Services."
- The August 30, 2017 presentation by Dr. Muhammad S. Choudhury, “Urinary Incontinence – Impact on Long Term Care."
- The July 26, 2017 presentation by Valerie Taylor, "Creating a Rehabilitation Facility in a Developing Country."
- The June 13, 2017 presentation by Dr. Eduardo Lopez, "Long-term Brain Injury Rehabilitation After Mild Trauma."
- The May 15, 2017 presentation by Dr. Susan Fox, "Intersection of Aging and Disability; Policy and Practice Considerations."
- The video of the entire May 4, 2012 seminar, “An Emerging Policy Agenda for Palliative Care,” hosted by the Center for Long-Term Care, may be viewed here. The video includes presentation slides by co-keynote speaker Mary Beth Morrissey. The full prepared text of co-keynote speaker Bruce Jennings’ presentation is available here.
- The April 4, 2012 presentation by Master Yang Yang, “Taiji & Qigong: A Multidimensional Approach to Wellbeing,” is available here. Master Yang’s presentation during National Public Health Week was hosted by the Department of Health Policy & Management and the Center for Long-Term Care at the School of Health Sciences and Practice, with special thanks to StuHE.
- Joe Baker, President of the Medicare Rights Center, was the featured speaker at this year's Health Care Leader series event March 20, 2012. Mr. Baker's presentation was timely given the pending changes in New York State, including the move towards managed long-term care. You can view his presentation here.
- Video of the Center for Long-Term Care’s November 4, 2011 Inaugural Colloquium is available here. The video includes an overview of Center activities by Drs. Arno and Gusmano, and special presentations by James R. Knickman and the Hon. Richard N. Gottfried.