We offer web-based applications to make the application process as easy and convenient as possible.
Apply to our Public Health Programs and MS in Biostatistics:
For the online application for the Master of Public Health (MPH), graduate certificates, Doctor of Public Health, and MS in Biostatistics, click here(SOPHAS). The current SOPHAS application will close on August 5, 2015 (incomplete applications as of August 1st will not be saved) and will reopen again on August 18, 2015 for new cycle (spring, summer, fall 2016) applications.(SOPHAS). Please contact Pamela Suett, Director of Recruitment, at email@example.com or 914-594-4759 if you interested in applying for fall 2015.
The Public Health Programs of the School of Health Sciences and Practice are:
• MPH in Epidemiology (on-campus)
• MPH in Health Policy and Management (on-campus and online)
• MPH in Behavioral Sciences & Health Promotion (online and on-campus)
• MPH in Environmental Health Science (on-campus and online)
• Graduate Certificate in Emergency Preparedness (on-campus and online)
• Graduate Certificate in Global Health (online)
• Graduate Certificate in Health Education (on-campus and online)
• Advanced Certificate in Environmental Health Science (online)
• Graduate Certificate in Industrial Hygiene (on-campus and online)
• Advanced Graduate Certificate in Public Health (on-campus and online)
• Graduate Certificate in Children with Special Health Needs
• Doctor of Public Health in Health Policy and Management
MPH/Certificates (Apply now):
Fall – August 1
Spring - December 1
Summer - May 1
DrPH (Apply now):
June 1 - Fall start only
Doctor of Physical Therapy (Apply now):
February 1 - Summer start only
Speech-Language Pathology MS (Apply now):
February 1 - Fall start only
Application deadlines for International Students can be found here.
Apply to our Professional Programs
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program:
You must apply through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). Click here to begin the online application process.
Speech-Language Pathology (MS) Program:
To apply online to the Speech-Language Pathology (MS) program through the centralized application system (CSDCAS), click here.
Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management Program:
For application instructions and to apply online to our Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management Program, please click here.
Updated: September 3, 2015