Get an Application Packet
To offer you the best possible learning experience, we require different information for our varied programs. Since our applications are program specific please choose the proper link below.
For the online application for new applications for the Master of Public Health (MPH) and graduate certificates, click here (SOPHAS).
Applications for our Public Health Programs
The Public Health Programs of the School of Health Sciences and Practice are:
- MPH in Epidemiology (on-campus)
- MPH in Health Policy and Management (on-campus and online)
- MPH in Behavioral Sciences & Health Promotion (online and on-campus)
- MPH in Environmental Health Science (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Emergency Preparedness (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Global Health (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Health Education (on-campus and online
- Advanced Certificate in Environmental Health Science (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Hygiene (on-campus and online)
- Advanced Graduate Certificate in Public Health (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Children with Special Health Needs
- Doctor of Public Health in Health Policy and Management
Applications for our Professional Programs
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program:
You must apply through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). Click here to begin the online application process.
Speech-Language Pathology (MS) Program:
To access the online application for the Speech-Language Pathology (MS) program click here.
Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management Program:
To access the online application for the Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management click here.
Applications for international students must be completed as follows:
Master ofPublic Health (MPH):
See MPH application deadlines for international students
Doctor of Public Health (DrPH):
April 1 - Fall start only
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT):
February 1 - Summer start only
Speech-Language Pathology (MS-SLP):
February 1 - Fall start only
Updated: July 27, 2015