An official transcript of your New York Medical College academic record will be released at your request.
Transcript requests must be made in writing and must include your signature and the name/address where we are to send it.
- Mail to a 3rd party (including other schools, employers, etc)
- Pick up from our office
- If you are picking up the transcript, or having it mailed directly to you, it will be in a sealed envelope marked “Issued to Student.”
- Transcripts may not be faxed or emailed.
- Current Students: free
- Former Students: $5 per transcript (check, money order, or cash only)
- Generally available for mailing or pickup 1 week following receipt of request.
To request an official transcript:
Complete the Transcript Request Form or submit a written request including:
- Your name, and any other name you used at New York Medical College;
- Your signature
- Dates of attendance or date of graduation and which school you attended;
- NYMC identification number (if you know it);
- Number of transcripts needed;
- Address(es) to which you wish the transcript(s) sent;
- Your return address and daytime phone number;
- Payment (if applicable)
- Any relevant deadline (depending on the academic calendar, we may not be able to accommodate last minute requests).
Please send your transcript requests to:
New York Medical College
Office of the University Registrar
Sunshine Cottage, Room 127
Valhalla, NY 10595
Current students can e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, from their nymc email account.
Click here to view NYMC’s Official Transcript Key
Page Updated: June 10, 2015