- Webinar by Sara Meyers, Esq., October 5, 2021. Click HERE to review a recording of the webinar. Review the powerpoint slides here: Sara Myers “Nuts and Bolts of Estate and Financial Planning,”
- Webinar by Carol Levine, MA, “Family Caregivers in a Pandemic and an Aging Society: From Invisibility to Public Health Priority,” October 7, 2020. Click here to review a recording of the webinar. Click here to review a recording of the webinar. Levine-Family Caregivers in a Pandemic and an Aging Society PowerPoint.
- Webinar by Sara Meyers, Esq., “Critical Issues Facing Seniors,” September 23, 2020. Click to review a recording of the webinar. Click here to review the September 23, 2020 PowerPoint slides (PDF).
- The October 15, 2018 Colloquium - Aging in Place: Multidisciplinary Perspectives. View the Video Part 1, Video Part 2 and the colloquium video timeline
- The September 26, 2018 presentation by Dr. George Wang, "Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease: Integrative Approaches to Prevention and Treatment."
- The October 10, 2017 presentation by the Telehealth Intervention Program for Seniors (TIPS) Team, “The Telehealth Intervention Program for Seniors (TIPS): An Effective Innovation for Community-based Health Services."
- The August 30, 2017 presentation by Dr. Muhammad S. Choudhury, “Urinary Incontinence – Impact on Long Term Care."
- The July 26, 2017 presentation by Valerie Taylor, "Creating a Rehabilitation Facility in a Developing Country."
- The June 13, 2017 presentation by Dr. Eduardo Lopez, "Long-term Brain Injury Rehabilitation After Mild Trauma."
- The May 15, 2017 presentation by Dr. Susan Fox, "Intersection of Aging and Disability; Policy and Practice Considerations."