Master’s & Ph.D. (Traditional & Professional Programs) Registration
GSBMS Summer 2021 Course Offerings - Registration begins on March 15, 2021
GSBMS Fall 2021 Course Offerings – Registration begins on June 21, 2021
GSBMS Spring 2022 Course Offerings – Registration begins on November 2021
CURRICULUM & ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- The curriculum for each program can be found here.
- Academic Calendar can be found here.
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
- View the course offering and write down the course numbers (CRNs) you’d like to take.
- Contact your advisor for approval and pin number.
- Students who need to maintain full-time status (for financial aid, visa, or other purposes) should see guidelines and criteria for exceptions.
GET REGISTERED ONLINE
- Log into TouroOne Portal and click on the "Registration" tab.
- Click the "Add/Drop Classes" button in the "Register Now" portlet.
- Select a term and then click the "Submit" button.
- Type one or more Course Reference Numbers (CRNs) into the Add Classes Worksheet and click "Submit Changes."
- The screen will refresh and you’ll now see these courses under “Current Schedule”
- If you receive a registration error, please contact your advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule changes can be made in the TouroOne Portal. Click here for more information.
Students are advised to register early to avoid of the possibility of a being closed out of classes because they have reached their maximum. Guidelines for the optimum and maximum class size are followed to insure the best educational experience for the student.