Apply to Our Program
Applications are accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Fellowship positions are offered through the National Residency Matching Program.
The fellowship application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and three other letters of recommendation, one has to be from the internal medicine program director
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma will be required if you match with our program.
After receipt of all required documentation, qualified candidates will be invited for an on-campus interview with the faculty attendings, a tour of the endoscopic suite, and an opportunity to interact the current fellows.
We wish you good luck in your application process.
Please contact our Division Administrator, Lorraine Schwarz at 914-493-7337, if you have any further questions or concerns.