The fastest way to submit a support ticket is by emailing email@example.com.
Phone: (914) 594-2000
Fax: (914) 594-2001
In the event of an emergency or significant problem with critical IT resources during non-business hours (weekdays after 5 p.m., weekends, holidays, or any other time the college is closed), support is available by calling the helpdesk at (914) 594-2000 and following the directions.
Examples of problems that constitute an emergency: outages of the campus network, campus-wide email, the college's web site, the central telephone system, or staff and faculty file shares. Emergency support coverage during non-business hours is limited to situations that are critical needs that cannot wait until the next business day.
- James Curran, Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Jonathan Jackson, Associate Director, Infrastructure
- Cathy Jankus, Information Technology Administrator
- Joseph Cronin, IT Security Manager
- John De Agustini, IT Manager
- Andres Ramirez, IT Manager, Application Development
- Wilson Lema, Student Services Software Engineer
- Yulin Conney, Sr. Software Engineer
- Alexandra Urrego, Sr. Software Engineer
- Manny Arevalo, Technical Support Analyst
- Robert Fraioli, Technical Support Analyst
- Oliver Rivas, Technical Support Analyst
- Thomas Cooper, Technical Support Analyst
- Ron Li, Consultant, Network Technician
- Michael Cotter, Educational Media Head, (914) 594-2553, Michael_Cotter@nymc.edu
- Juan Castro, Audio/Visual Technician, (914) 594-4666, Juan_Castro@nymc.edu
- Michael Frankfurter, Audio/Visual Technician, (914) 594-2557, Mfrankfu@nymc.edu