The fastest way to submit a support ticket is by emailing email@example.com.
In the event of an emergency or significant problem with critical IT resources during non-business hours (weekdays after 5 p.m., weekends, holidays, or any other time the college is closed), support is available by calling the helpdesk at (914) 594-2000 and following the directions.
Examples of problems that constitute an emergency: outages of the campus network, campus-wide email, the college's web site, the central telephone system, or staff and faculty file shares. Emergency support coverage during non-business hours is limited to situations that are critical needs that cannot wait until the next business day.
- Luis Montes, Senior Director of Information Technology Services
- David Buler, Director, IT Infrastructure
- Chaochi Tien, Associate Director Systems & Programming (Financial Systems)
- Cathy Jankus, Information Technology Administrator
- Joseph Cronin, IT Security Manager
- Wilson Lema, Student Services Software Engineer
- Alexandra Urrego, Sr. Software Engineer
- Yulin Conney, Sr. Software Engineer
- Andres Ramirez, Software Engineer
- John De Agustini, Helpdesk Manager
- Nick Dietschi, Technical Support Analyst
- Manny Arevalo, Desktop Support Technician
- Jorge Bello, Desktop Support Technician
- Ron Li, Consultant, Network Technician
- Michael Cotter, Educational Media Head, (914) 594-2553, Michael_Cotter@NYMC.edu
- Alex Taveras, Audio/Visual Technician, (914) 594-4666, Alex_Taveras@NYMC.edu
- Val Liongson, Sr. Manager, Business Analytics
- Jonathan Jackson, IT Systems Engineer