THE APPLICATION WILL OPEN DECEMBER 1, 2020
Click Here to access the application (when active).
The application deadline is February 14, 2020.
- Applicant is a current student at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Minority groups underrepresented in the sciences are encouraged to apply
- Prior research is not required
- Have an inquiring mind, be focused, dedicated, persistent and have a willingness to think “outside the box”
- Two letters of recommendation submitted via email to email@example.com (no friends or relatives)
- Unofficial transcripts (if accepted, official transcripts must be sent prior to the beginning of the program)
- Personal statement explaining your career goals, your research interests, and briefly describing any previous research lab experience
- If you have not made arrangements with an NYMC faculty member, list 3 NYMC faculty members whose research interests you
Applications will not be reviewed until all components are received. Admissions notifications will be made via email, usually no later than April 1, 2020.
Dates of Program: June 29, 2020 - August 6, 2020