Campus Digital Signage
Digital Signage monitors are located in all main New York Medical College buildings. The monitors are an internal communications vehicle for promoting news, events and announcements. The content on digital signs is under the purview of the Office of Public Relations. The hardware and software for the digital signage is under the purview of the Office of Information Technology.
How to Submit Content for Consideration:
- Complete the Digital Signage template and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content must be received five business days prior to the date the slide is to appear on the digital signage. This allows the Office of Public Relations adequate time to review the request and create the slide.
- Requests should include complete details including: event date, time, location, title, speaker(s), speaker affiliation, photo (if available), sponsoring department, accomplishment, etc.
- Event information should also be added to the NYMC website calendar.
- Grand Rounds will not be included on the Digital Signage.
- The Office of Public Relations is not responsible for the accuracy of information submitted for display on the Digital Signage. Please check your facts, spelling, etc. carefully before submitting.
- Any changes to your event (date, time, location, etc.) must be submitted to the Office of Public Relations at least 2 days prior to the event to ensure sufficient time to make the update(s).
- Please see the Digital Signage Guidelines for additional information.
Technical concerns (e.g, screen is dark, content looks odd, etc.) should be directed to the IT Help Desk at ext. 2000.