NYMC > Current Students > Student Services > Housing & Residential Life > Current Student Housing Information > Maintenance Requests

Maintenance Requests

Requests for maintenance work must be reported to the Resident Superintendent via a written work request form.

Forms are available outside the Resident Superintendent's Office apt 511 in Grasslands I and should be deposited in the box also outside the office.

Emergencies should also be called to the Superintendent at (914) 557-5819. All non-emergency requests should be completed within five working days. If not, it should be reported to the Office of Student & Residential Life at (914) 594-4832.

Requests for work which is deemed to be vandalism or malicious damage will be billed to the appropriate occupant(s). Building occupants may not repair any problem without prior, written permission from the Office of Student & Residential Life.