Meet the School of Medicine Class of 2022
The newest cohort of future physicians arrived on campus at the end of July to begin their new lives as medical students.
August 20, 2018
School of Medicine Class of 2022
A week of orientation activities eased the new class into their journey toward becoming physicians.
Here's a glance at the SOM Class of 2022:
- 210 students matriculated
- 55 percent of the class is female
- Students hail from 22 states and one student is from Canada
- 41 percent of the class is from New York
- 96 undergraduate schools are represented
- The average class age is 24 years old
- 3.63 - Total GPA Average
- 512 - MCAT Average