Social Media Directory
The Office of Public Relations is responsible for the College’s official social media presence on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Flickr, etc. These platforms provide another opportunity to reach various audiences, such as prospective students, current students and alumni, and have the potential to create a significant impact on the reputation of the College.
The Office of Public Relations ensures that social media accounts that are associated with New York Medical College portray and promote the College in a way that is consistent with its mission and reputation. Any department, group or individual, that wishes to create a social media site utilizing the New York Medical College name or logo must obtain approval from the Office of Public Relations and share the passwords to these sites with the department. Administrative departments are responsible for maintaining and updating the content on these sites.
Public Relations welcomes new content for sharing on social media sites. Anyone with content they wish to post on one or more of the College’s social media sites should forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official College Social Media
- NYMC School of Medicine Facebook
- NYMC School of Health Sciences and Practice Facebook
- NYMC Graduate School of Basic Medical Sciences Facebook
- NYMC Graduate School of Basic Medical Sciences Twitter
- Touro College of Dental Medicine at NYMC Facebook
Departments, Centers and Programs
- Office of Development and Alumni Relations Facebook
- The Childhood and Adolescent Cancer & Blood Diseases Center Facebook
- Center for Disaster Medicine Instagram
- Center for Disaster Medicine Facebook
- Department of Pathology Facebook
- Department of Pathology LinkedIn group
- Department of Pathology Twitter
Health Sciences Library
Students Clubs and Organizations
- NYMC Center for Human Rights Facebook
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) Chapter at NYMC Facebook