ENT and Allergy Associates Employees
Tuition discounts are applicable to tuition charges only and are not retroactive under any circumstances. It is the student's responsibility to submit the appropriate documentation upon registration. Discounts requests will not be accepted after the first week of the term and will not be applied to prior terms regardless of eligibility.
New York Medical College (NYMC) has a proud tradition of preparing health improving professionals to help communities as well as individuals by health and quality of life. As far back as 1860, NYMC has been committed to exploring the social and environmental determinants of health and disease, with special concern for the economically distressed, the disenfranchised, and the most vulnerable members of our society.
An education at the School of Health Sciences and Practice (SHSP) at NYMC offers a broad foundation of educational experiences provided by practitioners and industry-based professionals. The high value we place on the integration of research, service and education is reflected in our evidence-based curriculum in the classroom or online modules, in the clinics, and in the field experiences of our students.
As a member of an NYMC partner organization, you are eligible to receive a 20% discount on tuition for our public health programs.
A letter on official letterhead from ENT & Allergy Associates, LLP citing employment and eligibility must be submitted at every registration and must be faxed to (914) 594-3477 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NYMC offers two Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degree programs:
- The M.P.H. Generalist allows students to tailor their educational experience by earning 18 and 21 elective credits in the overall 42-credit degree program. Students may choose elective courses based on interest or choose a concentration to fulfill the requirements for earning an Advanced Certificate (between 12-18 credits) in areas such as Global Health, Health Administration, Health Education and Emergency Management.
- The M.P.H. in Epidemiology offers student the opportunity to study trends, patterns, and causes related to disease in populations. They will learn to create and interpret complex statistical models to understand risk factors for and solutions to diseases that affect public health.
- The Master of Science (M.S.) in Biostatistics degree program will arm you with the tools to build and interpret predictive models to assess health outcomes and to develop systems for optimal health care delivery. You will learn to turn data into information by developing the ability to extract meaningful information from the analyses of large datasets. Graduates provide value to teams of clinical and policy decision-makers in a variety of health care settings with their facility with decision-making based on probability and risk.
Advanced Certificate Programs
The SHSP also offers certificates in relevant health care fields:
All of our programs are fully accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH).
Our programs are designed to accommodate working professionals who may choose to enroll full- or part-time.
- We offer a totally online M.P.H. degree as well as several certificate programs
- We offer an accelerated M.P.H. Generalist degree on campus and online in a 12-month format over 3 consecutive semesters
- We do not require the GRE for admission to the M.P.H. program
- Our small class size and excellent teacher-to-student ratio enable us to offer creative and effective programs
- Our experienced financial aid office provides specialized counseling on budgeting and investing in your education
- We have a beautiful suburban campus in Westchester convenient to New York City, the Hudson Valley, Connecticut and New Jersey
For more information on our programs and instructions on how to apply, contact the Office of Admissions at (914) 594-4759 or email@example.com.