Official Transcripts for New York Medical College
An official transcript of New York Medical College will be released with student authorization. Transcript requests must be made through our 3rd party servicer, Parchment.
Official Transcripts for Touro College of Dental Medicine
TCDM students/graduates may request their transcripts by contacting Touro University. Click here for instructions.
To request an official transcript:
- Current students may request an official transcript or view/print an unofficial transcript through the TouroOne Portal.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available through the Registrar’s Office.
- Electronic transcripts (eTranscripts) are available via Parchment for $5 per transcript. Paper copies that need to be sent via U.S. mail are $10 per transcript.
- Former students who do not have access to the TouroOne Portal can click here to place an order on Parchment.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to create a new account or sign in with your email and password. If you do not know your Touro ID number, please enter your phone number without dashes (i.e., 9145944495).
- Sign the FERPA Consent Form and confirm the address where you would like your transcript sent.
- If you have questions about grades, see the NYMC’s Official Transcript Key
- To include attachments with your transcript, upload this on the Order Options panel. This feature can be used for eTranscript requests as well.
You can upload your signed, scanned request for any of the following:
- MSPE/Dean’s Letter; a separate signed release is required for us to release this document with a transcript and can only be sent directly to a third party.
- Diploma Certification; upload a copy of your diploma for us to certify.
- Licensure/Third Party Forms; upload a copy of the form, with a signed release statement within the form itself or as an addendum.
- Request your transcript to be uploaded no more than 7 days BEFORE you submit your VSLO application.
- A transcript cannot be uploaded UNTIL you submit your application in VSLO.
- Order an eTranscript in the transcript ordering system and enter VSLO in the ‘Destination Name’ box and enter Registrar@nymc.edu in the ‘Email’ box.
- Your transcript will be upload directly into VSLO by the Registrar’s Office. This is a one-time process and may take a few days to complete.
- If a Host Institution requires an updated transcript (after it was uploaded), the Host Institution will need to request a resubmission in VSLO.
ERAS REQUESTS FOR STUDENTS
- The Registrar’s Office will upload an official transcript to ERAS two times per year. Once in September and once in October. Exact dates and other details will be communicated to students prior to the upload. There are no fees charged for the two ERAS uploads.
ERAS REQUESTS FOR GRADUATES
- Request an ERAS Token from Medical Student Affairs.
- A transcript must be requested via the online ordering system Parchment.
- Click here, to place an order on the Parchment website.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to create a new account, or sign in with your email and password.
- Order an eTranscript in the transcript ordering system and enter ERAS in the ‘Destination Name’ box and enter Registrar@nymc.edu in the ‘Email’ box.
- Your transcript will be upload directly into ERAS by the Registrar’s Office. This is a one-time process and may take a few days to complete.
Graduates applying for Fellowship through ERAS must utilize the MIDUS system to request a MSPE and Transcript.
- Do not use our online transcript ordering system.
- Inside MIDUS you will need to request a MSPE and Transcript order separately.
- Enter Eileen Romero as the contact person with Registrar as the title.
- Enter Registrar@nymc.edu as the contact e-mail in MIDUS, which will send us a link to directly upload the document.
- You must contact letter writers directly for uploading other letters of recommendation.
- There are no fees charged for MIDUS requests.
- All fees must be paid by credit card. eTranscript is $5 each, paper transcripts are $10 each.
DELIVERY & TURNAROUND
- eTranscript requests are usually processed within 3 hours. However, some requests may take several business days to process.
- Transcripts may be mailed or picked up from our office. For paper transcripts, please allow for 5 business days following receipt of request. Please allow for more time during our holiday periods. Additional time is needed for the delivery of USPS mail.
- Expedited FedEx delivery is available for an additional $15 fee.