An official transcript of your New York Medical College will be released with student authorization. Transcript requests must be made through our 3rd party servicer, Parchment.
- Current students may request an official transcript or view/print an unofficial transcript through the TouroOne Portal.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available through the Registrar’s Office.
- Official transcripts may not be emailed or faxed.
- Electronic transcripts are not available at this time. (coming soon!)
- A transcript going directly to a student or graduate will be in a sealed envelope marked “Issued to Student.”
- Click here to view NYMC’s Official Transcript Key
To request an official transcript:
- Click here, to place an order on the Parchment website
- Click on the “Create Account” button to create a new account, or sign in with your email and password
- Sign the FERPA Consent Form and confirm the address where you would like your transcript sent
- To include attachments with your transcript, upload this on the Order Options panel
You can upload your signed, scanned request for any of the following:
- MSPE/Dean’s Letter; must be mailed directly to the third party
- Diploma Certification; upload a copy of your diploma for us to certify
- Licensure/Third Party Forms; upload a copy of the form, with a signed release statement within the form itself or as an addendum
DENTAL STUDENTS & GRADUATES
TCDM students/graduates may request their transcripts by contacting the Touro College. Click here for instructions.
- Request your transcript to be uploaded no more than 7 days BEFORE you submit your VSLO application.
- A transcript cannot be uploaded UNTIL you submit your application in VSLO.
- In the transcript ordering system select “current student pickup”, type “VSLO” in the directions.
- Your transcript will be upload directly into VSLO. This is a one-time process and charge.
- If a Host Institution requires an updated transcript (after it was uploaded), the Host Institution will need to request a resubmission in VSLO.
Graduates applying for Fellowship through ERAS must utilize the MIDUS system to request a MSPE and Transcript.
- Do not use our online transcript ordering system.
- Inside MIDUS you will need to request a MSPE and Transcript order separately.
- Enter Eileen Romero as the contact person with Registrar as the title.
- Enter Registrar@nymc.eduas the contact e-mail in MIDUS, which will send us a link to directly upload the document.
- You must contact letter writers directly for uploading other letters of recommendation.
- There are no fees charged for MIDUS requests.
- All fees must be paid by credit card (Current Students: $5 - Former Students: $10 per transcript)
DELIVERY & TURNAROUND
- Mail or Pick up from our office
- 5 business days following receipt of request. Please allow for more time during our holiday periods.
- FedEx delivery is available for an additional $15 fee