An official transcript of your New York Medical College academic record will be released at your request. Transcript requests must be made through our 3rd party servicer, Parchment. Current students can access the link through the TouroOne Portal.
To request an official transcript:
- Click here, to be taken to be taken to the Parchment ordering site
- Click on the “Create Account” button to create a new account, or sign in with your email and password
- Be sure to sign the FERPA Consent Form and double-check the address of where you would like your transcript sent
- To request additional documents to be sent along with your transcript find the Attachment area on the Order Options panel
You can upload your signed, scanned request for any of the following:
- MSPE/Dean’s Letter: Please be advised that MSPE’s/Dean’s Letters cannot be sent to you; they must go directly to the third party.
- Diploma Certification: upload a copy of your diploma for us to certify
- Licensure or Third Party Forms: upload a copy of the form, with a signed release statement (either within the form itself or as an addendum)
- Mail to a 3rd party (including other schools, employers, etc.)
- Pick up from our office
- If you are picking up the transcript, or having it mailed directly to you, it will be in a sealed envelope marked “Issued to Student.”
- Transcripts may not be faxed or emailed.
- Current Students: $5
- Former Students: $10 per transcript
- All fees must be paid by credit card
- Generally available for mailing or pickup 1 week following receipt of request. Please allow for more time during our holiday periods.
- Fed ex delivery is available for an additional fee
Click here to view NYMC’s Official Transcript Key