Registration encompasses the process of selecting courses and getting approval of course selections, as well as ensuring that tuition and financial aid issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Registration procedures and timing vary according to program. To see details, please select your program in the left-hand menu.
All students should do the following before the start of each term:
- Update contact info (address, phones, emergency contacts) in the Portal
- Submit any outstanding documentation and/or payments to the Financial Aid and Bursar Offices
- Purchase a parking permit (if needed) in the Portal
- Submit proof of health insurance coverage to the Bursar’s Office or visit the Bursar's Health Insurance page
Additionally, new students should:
- Get an NYMC Photo ID card from the Security Office
- Submit proof of immunization to Student Health Services
- Bring I-20 forms, passports, and I-94 cards to International Student and Scholar Advisor Elizabeth Ward (BSB-Room A23) (new international students only)
View the Student Orientation Reservation Form (for new students only) .